Demo Reel 2009 Demo Reel 2009

You are a loony magician

I was about to mention the music first, but that wouldn't have been cool. Loved every segment, the familiar bits made me go "oo oo ooo that's from__!!"
This one segment reminded me of that orgesticulanismus animation where that greyish character was doin that jig for a little bit. But yeah, awesome stuff.
Music was pretty damn happy, I'm definitely gonna look into them
also, I FOUND THE FERN JUST NOW

-winnerwin

Jeinu responds:

!!! WINRWIN !!! U SUCH A KOOLKAT !!! TANX 4 D REVU OMG WE SHOD B FERNS TTLY !!!

The iPhone Shuffle The iPhone Shuffle

ahh

I knew this joke was sounded familiar. Although I will disagree and say that it was not better without lip syncing. I may not have laughed out loud, but it was still an enjoyable animation to a certain extent that apparently did its trick on a good number of people.
Good job

-Winter

.&amp;lt;3 .<3

awesome

great flash
I also second the person below me
whats the name of this song?

Bars of Black and White Bars of Black and White

Great game

Love the concept and it has an original touch to it.
I love how everything was black and white till he realized there was colored outside of his apartment room. Slightly reminiscent of something like The Truman show. What's trying to be portrayed is probably not as clear to someone who expects an obvious story or whatever. What I love the most was the end and the bars of his insane asylum cell.
Although a bit too easy, it's still a great game. I tried a few times to get all the barcodes, only managed to get 29/30

-Winter

reaaaaaaaaally fun

Level 10 made me want to kill you just a little bit
Level 11 looks easier than 10, yet its harder
great job

o and I noticed something, the sensitivity of the blue balls change depending on the levels, like 8 and 9 theyre lenient, meaning if you're somewhat touching it, it doesn't kill you, where as on level 10, if you touching them in the slightest bit, you're dead.
just pointing that out

again, great game

King's Quest King's Quest

You are far from being a poor composer. This is a really impressive song. Very eclectic, I like how you switch from one setting to another. Fantastic ending as well.

Keep up the great music.

Bosa responds:

You have been an old friend and a long-term musician on this website. It is fine to hear from you again after so long. I ask that you continue your musical pursuits as well -- this website can benefit from both of our expertise.

World Elves Left Behind World Elves Left Behind

Lovely, fantastical piece. Great job with this piece.

Windswept Windswept

I haven't been on newgrounds in a while, but it's nice to see that that Classical section of the AP is still in the good hands of a few fantastic composers.

Keep it up, I really respect your work.

NickPerrin responds:

Oh man! It's Winterwind! Back from the dead!
Seriously it's good to hear from you. I'm sure you've been up to some pretty cool stuff. I was reminiscing about your old music lately, actually...

Two things I must say though - I also rarely use the AP anymore myself, and in fact 90% of my latest work is not here (and there's been a good deal of it). I've only really uploaded recently thanks to the contest that this was entered in. Secondly - follow the link in the description of this track! The full version of this track is what I really meant for it to be, and definitely better than this cut! Feel free to leave another review on that one. ;)

Hope to hear some killer new tunes from you sometime. Now I want to make some solo piano work again, I'm reminded of all the piano stuff we both did years ago...

I Feel Like DANCING I Feel Like DANCING

sooper dooper

let's all just get together and eat some skittles

WinterWind-NS WinterWind-NS

schnoz

my nose reminds me of the Stonehenge
i lerv it

Theo-art responds:

more like nosepass, evolve already damnit